About Damian Cyryl KotwickiVisit Website
Member of the WMOIA RP from September 2005. Since June 2005, in possesion of an architecture license to design without limitations, NR 2/2005/OL.
Education: 1995 – 2000 Technical University of Warsaw, Departament of Architecture.
* 1999-2007 assigned jobs at renowned architectural offices as well as chosen projects.
– The Royal Netherlands Embassy – office building with a residence in Warsaw, authors: Erick van Egeraat Associated Architects; design stage: executive design and details. Usable surface area – 3500m2, completion 2002-04.
– METROPOLITAN – office building in Warsaw, authors: Foster and Partners; design stage: executive design and details, Usable surface area – 34000m2, completion 2001-03.
– Office building located at Eko-Park in Warsaw – Stage C, phase 1 / authors: R.Dziedziejko, M.Kadłubowski, M.Leszczyński, K.Mycielski, all stages of the project, executive project leader D.C Kotwicki, usable surface area – 30000m2, completion 2006-07.
– Apartment building located at Eko-Park in Warsaw – Stage B7A, authors: R.Dziedziejko, M.Kadłubowski, K.Mycielski, M.Leszczyński, D.C.Kotwicki, D.Cwalina, A.Kikowski, all stages of the project, usable surface area – 3117m2, completion 2006.
* 2007 – present, establishment of an architectural workshop Damian Cyryl Kotwicki – DCK.
I am an architect with many years of experience, which I earned in renowned architectural workshops. Proffesionally I have worked continuously since 1999. I have also won a number of Polish and international competitions.
– Museum of Modern Art ‘ELEKTROWNIA’ in Radom – first award in the Polish competition, project completed in cooperation with A. Kikowski and D. Cwalina. Usable surface area – 4500m2, completion 2010-2014.
– Museum of Modern Art in Wrocław, first award in an international architectural competition, project completed in cooperation with Nizio Design International, legally binding permit for the construction, usable surface area – 25000m2.
* 2007 – present, establishment of an architectural office FO Sp. z o.o. (www.fo-architekci.pl)
As a company, FO exist continuously since 2007. We posses appropriate professional preperations, which is proven by our building qualifications, as well as our affiliation to the Chambers of Architects. We design buildings of public use, residential complexes, single-family houses, interiors, as well as expansions and adaptation of exissting buildings. We do coordination works such as utility coordinations. We make use of the best IT, in form of the most recent computers as well as the newest CAD software. Our aim is to pursue the highest quality, both in architectural and technical part of designed buildings.